Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jump Rope Dancing

Jump rope and dance exhibition? Oh my gosh! I am completely blown away by the performance of this group, Saltare (Sal-tuh-ré), who just did such. Do you watch America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) Season 5? Here's their mind-boggling performance, watch this:



Isn't THAT cool?! I think it is simply genius of them, how they neatly executed and collaborated jump rope and dancing! It is truly artistic and entertaining. Really awesome, don't you think? I don't remember how many times I have said "wow" while watching them. The only thing I could do on a jump rope is basic skipping!

2 comments:

  1. ang cool nga nila ate pat. kaso lang sumasabit pa din! hehe and less choreo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puro talon talon diba? Hehe. Pero nakakatuwa parin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...