Friday, July 9, 2010

Surviving Mondays

Last Monday was the busiest ever at work. Aside from the usual reports, paper works and meetings, a certain alarming concern was raised. It has been really difficult to leave for lunch just because I want to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Everytime my boss will call for a meeting, it feels like a death march towards his office. If only there's a pause button somewhere in my workstation. Breathe in... Breathe out... Oh gosh, it felt like my head's going to explode!

My co-worker, Ritchelle, left me a really yummy chocolate cupcake on my desk. It was really sweet of her. I was so hungry but was still so busy on my computer and the documents. I feasted on the cupcake when I got home.

Did it ever happen to you at night, that maybe due to stress, you're starting to dream about those certain issues at work? Then you wake up and think that you don't want the morning to come yet.

A lot of people hate Mondays. Well, except siguro kung ang birthday mo ay pumatak ng Monday, masaya nga 'yun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...