Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bake My Day!

Thanks to Chelski Nolasco-Bernardino who invited us to get some of these yummies after their product shoot:

Red Velvet Cake



Hot Cross Buns



Pork Floss Bun


Citrus Bundt Cake with Chopped Pistachios and Candied Cherries


Baking actually makes me nervous probably since I get too conscious that everything should be done with precision. From the measurement of the ingredients, to the heat temperature and the time.
What makes me worried also is that you have to do it all over again if it doesn't turn out right, uh, right? Unlike in cooking, you can always add a bit of salt and pepper, etc. every once in a while to get the taste. Nonetheless, it was such a delight for me to participate in our company's Baking Seminar last September.
Muffins, doughnuts, CAKES! Whether there is a baking class or a product shoot, you can always get to taste what they baked in the office. This is one of the joys when you're working in Flour.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooppppsss! Bernardino na ang cHeLski! :p
    nice one pattita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my bad! There, I made you married na ulit. Hehe. Thanks Chelski!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...