Friday, August 5, 2011

KFC's Tower Burger

One hungry afternoon, my co-worker and I have been exchanging ideas of delicious food! "Burger", "Fries", "Spaghetti", "Barbeque"... until we both talked about that new burger from KFC, the Tower Burger. We immediately made a decision and called the delivery hotline.

30mins after making the phone call. I was delighted to see the deliveryman carrying a huge paper bag. That is very nice! But that's a different story.

Now, I present you... the Tower Burger!

I must say that it is tantalizingly delicious! The ingredients: Bun, chicken, hash brown, lettuce, cheese, and mayo!

The crisp of the hash brown and the chicken fillet on every bite makes the gastronomic experience more appetizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...