Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Sky Experience Adventure - Cebu


This is the highlight of our trip! Since the day I booked a flight to Cebu I just can't stop thinking about Sky Adventure... Sky Adventure, SKY ADVENTURE!!!

We went there at around 4pm and it wasn't very crowded as I expected, probably cause some people already spent their money to buy tickets for the Pacquiao-Marquez fight? Anyway, for only about Php1,000/head we get to enjoy The Edge Coaster, Sky Walk, 4D Theater and dinner afterwards.

The Edge Coaster.
This is the first of its kind in the world! You get to ride and tightly fastened on a coaster then you can go all the way to it's maximum tilt of 55 degrees looking down and go around the edge of the Crowne Regency Hotel, it is at the 38th floor lang naman! I was extremely excited when I hopped in the coaster, but I lost my poise when our seat tilted! My hand got sweaty and my shin was aching, I was doing my best not to look down (I was so scared!) but I eventually managed to look up on to the horizon and appreciate the awesome view of Cebu city, I felt better. Whew!



Sky Walk Extreme Sky Adventure.
It is about a 15-minute walk around the edge platform on the 37th floor of Crown Regency. The fun part is you walk on a see-through platform with nothing to hold on to, but you sure are safely buckled into a harness and cables connected on the back of your jumpsuit. It was not really that scary at all, I even did a "one foot stand" on the edge for a photograph - ha!


Cameras are not allowed when on both the Edge Coaster and the Sky Walk, but they have official photographers who will be there to capture your extreme moment.


After the Sky Experience Adventure we went in the 4D theater where we get to pick which film we want to see. We chose Lost Island. It short film wasn't that bad but the 4D glasses really kind of made me feel dizzy. Then we had our bonggang bonggang buffet dinner.

The whole Sky Experience Adventure is amazing! And I survived! Do you think you can survive too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...