Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Salt


This is like The Bourne Identity meets Mission Impossible type of movie. A quite typical spy thriller which showcases impossible action scenes. Jumping from one truck to another. Taking down all the enemies in seconds, no matter how bigger or many they are.

I have read from an article online that the role was first proposed to Tom Cruise before it landed to Angelina Jolie. But Cruise only declined due to prior commitments (and perhaps since Mission Impossible and Minority report is in the same line) and then the script was rewritten for Jolie.

Friends commented that the movie was really good, so we watched the film. How was the movie for me? It definitely has a lot of twists and turns yet I find it a little bit predictable. The action scenes are good but not enough to bring me to the edge of my seat. Bitin! You can still relax on your seats while eating popcorn or nachos. Angelina Jolie is great in action films though. I personally like Tomb Raider, but I least like this one so far.

I rate this movie 3 out of 5 stars.

Maybe I expected too much from this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...