Friday, July 15, 2011

Boracay (Day 4): Team Building Activities

07092011

Call time is around 9:30AM. I woke up late from partying last night (wow, party girl?), but just right in time to get ready for our team building activities.

We rode a multicab to take us to a bay and then we hopped into a speed boat towards our destination: A hut on a raft in the middle of the bay, maybe 5 kilometers from the beach.

I think the budget only covers the Jetski and the Banana Boat rental. But we can cough out the cash from our wallet to try the FlyFish and Parasailing (yaman)!

I was so excited to try the Banana Boat! Though they no longer allow to throw the passengers off the Banana Boat on purpose. Which I think lessens the thrill? Hehe. Oh well, I guess for safety reasons.

It's my first time to drive the Jetski! We're allowed to have a partner to ride with us. Mam Sue get to ride with me. I was surprised that when I happen to drive faster, she gets more excited. She's fun! Haha!

I think the FlyFish is more exciting than the Banana Boat ride. Both have similar concepts though. But with the FlyFish, which is also pulled by a speedboat, the inflatable ride has a tendency to -well... almost fly. The front part goes up, almost slipping most of it's passengers off! Don and Ross fell off from it. I just don't like the thought of left alone in a huge body of water.

We ran out of budget to try Parasailing. Oh maybe next time. Only sir Jun and Yana got the time to try it (coughed out cash from their wallets too) Haha! Looks a lot of fun!!!

In the evening, we headed to Astoria for dinner. It was about a kilometer from our hotel and we're so hungry! Good thing we spotted this barbeque place and I saw isaw! If you don't know what isaw is... it's the (ok, this might sound gross) chicken's intestines. But hey! It tastes great if dipped in white vinegar. It's seldom for me to eat isaw, so this is a huge treat for myself.
Our BUGM treated us for dinner in Astoria for his birthday celebration! Thank you sir Elli! You're the coolest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Please visit http://teambuilding.ph. Hope you will consider us for your next teambuilding event. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The current fad for bridal parties is having a Lake Tahoe bachelorette party aboard a boat. With all the lake Tahoe bachelorette parties out there, Sunnyside Marina provides superior service. All of our captains are kind and enthusiastic about having fun. You do seem to have a bit of a jester onboard. In addition, we can provide a wide range of amazing add-ons. North Lake Tahoe boat rentals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...