Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Morning Rush


It is a fun and crazy 4-hour radio program every morning hosted by the "epic" duo, Chico and Delamar of Monster Radio RX 93.1. Habitually listening to them turned out to be like a happy drug to me. Hence, "RX" is like a prescription, right? I have been actively listening to them ever since 2002. Soon considered myself as a member of a huge cult of listeners tuned in religiously every morning called, "the Rushers".

You will surely get hooked too once you try listen to them. Just get ready that you might suddenly tend to laugh by yourself while you're all ears to their funny but enlightening conversations especially during their frequent "Top Ten" topics, it happens to me a lot! I would have to try hold back my laughter when I'm in the office so others wont think that I'm going crazy! Let us all just hope they would release a shirt that says "I am not crazy, I'm just tuned in to The Morning Rush with Chico and Delamar".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...