Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Under the Leaky Ceiling

It's a gloomy weather since yesterday. It was raining so hard. Got home tired from shopping last night, opened the door of my room and shocked to see that there was a little puddle underneath my TV stand! I immediately grabbed all the rags that I can use to sweep off the water from my TV! I tried to switch it on, there was still an audio but no more picture. I already told my landlady about the leak on my ceiling about a month ago and told me that she'll get it fixed and I just now discovered that she haven't had it fixed yet! It was really upsetting. So I just put an empty pale underneath the leak.

Typhoon Juaning gate-crashed in Manila and classes are suspended for elementary and high school. If you're inside a tall building you will get a view of very low, dark clouds. If you don't see anything except fog, you are most likely already inside those rain clouds.

It feels good waking up with this cool weather, the big challenge is getting up to get ready for work. In my case, I'm still bothered with the leak on my ceiling! Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...